Acceptable attachments: PDF, TXT, JPG, PNG, TIFF.
1. Cuba is the 17th largest island in the World by land area and holds a population of 11.3 million people.
2. Cuba has a literacy rate of 99.8%.
3. Che Guevara, a revolutionary accomplice to Fidel Castro, can trace his Celtic background back to Patrick Lynch who was born in Galway, Ireland in 1715. He immigrated to Buenos Aires via Bilbao in 1749.
4. In the 1880’s there were over 100,000 Chinese people living in Cuba, mainly as cheap labor on the sugar plantations around the Havana region.
5. In 1886, after 350 years, Cuba becomes the second to last country in the Americas to abolish slavery.
The above basic information was quoted from: https://www.divergenttravelers.com/interesting-facts-about-cuba/